Barry moved to Red Deer in 1977 after articling and practicing in Calgary. He practiced continuously in Red Deer since that time and joined Warren Sinclair LLP in September, 1990.
He enjoys golf, skiing and hockey and he coached in the Red Deer Minor Hockey Association, including an all-girls team for six years. Together with his wife, Lynn, they have two children, Jeff and Kristy.
- Past President and Director, Central Alberta Chapter of the Kidney Foundation
- Past President and Director, Red Deer Chapter of the Canadian Mental Health Organization
- Past President and Director, Red Deer South Progressive Conservative Association
- Past Director, Central Alberta Group Therapy Society
- Red Deer Minor Hockey Association, coach
- Member of the Central Alberta Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta;
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta, 1974
- Bachelor of Science, Honours (Mathematics), University of Calgary, 1971
Awards and Recognition:
- Queen’s Counsel