Don Sinclair grew up and attended school in Red Deer. He studied economics at the University of Calgary and obtained his Law degree from the University of Alberta. Don was admitted to the Alberta Bar in 1976. Since that time, has practiced law in Red Deer. He has been a partner with Warren Sinclair LLP since 1985.
Don has practiced in most areas of law during his career, but now concentrates his efforts on behalf of clients in the areas of commercial and corporate law, real estate and land development, and wills & estates.
Don is an avid hiker who has completed many long distance hikes including the Camino de Santiago through most of France and Spain.
His community and professional involvements include being on the Board of the Red Deer Golf and Country Club, the Piper Creek Foundation, the Royal Canadian Legion Branch #35, the Central Alberta Bar Association and as a football and hockey coach.
His athletic interests include golf, hockey and hiking. Don is married and has three children.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past Director, Red Deer Golf and Country Club
- Past Director, Piper Creek Foundation
- Past Director, Royal Canadian Legion Branch #35
- Past Director, Central Alberta Bar Association
- Coached Minor Hockey and Football
Areas of Practice:
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta, 1974
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Calgary, 1971
Awards and Recognition:
- Queen’s Counsel