Jamie has had a bit of a journey, having lived in Saskatchewan, East-Central Alberta, Red Deer, Halifax, North Dakota, and the Calgary area in the past. He returned to Red Deer to article in 2015, and was called to the bar in 2016. Jamie is practicing in a variety of areas of law, and enjoys aspects of law that involve working closely with other people.
Outside the office, Jamie enjoys spending time with his friends and family, volunteering with various events and organizations, and taking in live music performances, ranging from the Calgary Folk Music Festival to the Red Deer Symphony Orchestra.
• Juris Doctor, University of North Dakota, 2013
• Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), Dalhousie University, 2008
• Advanced Diploma in Public Relations, Nova Scotia Community College, 2009
• Law Society of Alberta
• Central Alberta Bar Society
Professional and Community Activities
• Red Deer Symphony Orchestra, Director
• Student’s Association of Red Deer College, Legal Guidance clinic