Kane was born and raised in Red Deer. After completing his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree at the University of British Columbia, Kane attended law school at the University of Alberta.
During his time at law school, Kane served as the Vice President (Services) of the Law Students’ Association as well as the President of the law hockey team, the Tortfeasors Hockey Club.
Kane is interested in practicing in a variety of areas including: corporate law, entrepreneurial law, commercial transactions, estate planning, and real estate transactions.
Outside of work, Kane enjoys playing hockey, golf, and guitar.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Red Deer Golf & Country Club
- Central Alberta Bar Society (CABS)
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of British Columbia, 2012