Matthew was born and raised in Alberta having spent his youth in a variety of smaller communities including Caroline, Lethbridge, Coronation, Red Deer, Athabasca, and Spruce Grove. Eventually, he studied in Edmonton where he completed both a Master’s in Business Administration and Law degrees in 2014. Soon after, Matthew commenced his articles in 2014 and was called to the bar in August 2015.
Matthew is active in family and small business having started or been on the executive team of agricultural custom manufacturing, hospitality, strategic consulting, financial services, and health supplement companies.
Matthew travels to clients for in-house appointments.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Central Alberta Bar Society
- Member, Red Deer Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Piper Creek Optimist Club
- Co-Chair, Hugh O’Brien Youth Leadership Workshops (Alberta)
- Director; Speaker Chair, Central Alberta Bar Society
- Director; Volunteer, Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic
- Member, MacEwan University Business Alumni Council
- Alumnus, Delta Upsilon Fraternity
- Former President, Red Deer-North Political Constituency Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2014
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Alberta, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, MacEwan University, 2010