Matthew was born in Ontario and moved to Alberta in 1981. He studied psychology at the University of Calgary and obtained his law degree from the University of Alberta.
Matthew is a partner and focuses his practice primarily in commercial litigation, with an emphasis on foreclosures, insolvency-related matters, and secured and unsecured debt collection.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta.
- Member, Central Alberta Bar Society.
- Past Secretary, Central Alberta Bar Society.
- Charter Member, Waskasoo Optimist Club
- Past Director, Central Alberta Legal Clinic Foundation
- Past Treasurer, Red Deer Downtown Business Association
- Volunteer Lawyer, Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic
- Volunteer Lawyer, Canadian Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta, 2005.
- Bachelor of Psychology (With Distinction), University of Calgary, 2001.