Michael was born and raised in Red Deer. After finishing his commerce degree at the University of Alberta, he went on to law school at the Université de Moncton in New Brunswick.
During his studies, Michael’s academic success earned him numerous scholarships and the opportunity to complete a clerkship with a Justice of the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta prior to joining Warren Sinclair LLP.
Michael’s Practice focuses on Corporate & Commercial Law, Estate Planning and Estate Administration. Michael has enjoyed presenting legal matters to various accounting and financial planning firms and would be happy to arrange presentations with other groups.
He currently speaks English, French and Spanish and will gladly serve you in the language of your choice.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Freehold Owners Association
- Red Deer Golf and Country Club
- Red Deer Titans Rugby Football Club
- Red Deer Piper Creek Optimist Club
- Volunteer with the 2019 Canada Winter Games
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, Université de Moncton, 2014
- Bilingual Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, 2011