Oliver was born in Toronto and grew up on Vancouver Island. He was awarded his undergraduate degree from Saint Peter’s University in the United States on a NCAA Division One men’s tennis scholarship. During his undergraduate degree he majored in political science and minored in business law and modern language.
Oliver was awarded his law degree from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, and his Master of Laws degree from Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto.
Oliver is a Student-at-Law and is preparing to be called to the Alberta Bar in 2022. He is passionate about the adversarial system and is interested in practicing civil litigation.
Oliver is happy to offer his services in English and Italian.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Central Alberta Bar Society
- Member, Red Deer Tennis Club
- Member, Knights of Columbus
- Volunteer, Red Deer Community Legal Clinic
Areas of Practice
- Master of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2021.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Edinburgh, 2020.
- Bachelor of Arts, Saint Peter’s University, 2015.