Paul grew up in Red Deer and attended Red Deer College for two years before moving to Edmonton to obtain both his Bachelors of Commerce and Law degrees from the University of Alberta.
Paul is a partner and his practice focuses primarily in corporate and commercial law, banking and finance, commercial and residential real estate, commercial leasing and business purchases and sales.
Paul’s athletic interests include hockey, golf and snowboarding.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Piper Creek Optimist Club
- Member, Red Deer Golf & Country Club
- Past President and Board Member, Piper Creek Optimist Club
- Past Board Member, Red Deer College Alumni Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, University of Alberta, 2009