Joe was born and grew up in Red Deer. After obtaining his Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Alberta, Joe completed a Master of Science at the University of Calgary before moving to attend law school at the University of Ottawa.
Joe practices corporate and commercial law, with an emphasis on capital markets and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, business purchases and sales, corporate finance, and corporate re-organizations. He also has experience in banking and finance transactions. Prior to joining Warren Sinclair, Joe practiced in Calgary for both a boutique business and tax law firm and a full-service national law firm.
Joe’s athletic interests include hockey, golf and skiing, and he makes an effort to travel as often as he can.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project, Provincial Court of Alberta
- Volunteer, The Mustard Seed
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor with Distinction, University of Ottawa, 2016
- Master of Science (Sustainable Energy Development), University of Calgary, 2013
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Economics and Law), University of Alberta, 2012