Kelsey grew up in Edmonton and Red Deer and attended Red Deer College for two years while playing basketball for the RDC Queens. In 2005, she pursued her Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Alberta and was able to enjoy spending a semester in Italy as a part of majoring in International Business. Kelsey later returned to the University of Alberta in 2011 to obtain her law degree and joined Warren Sinclair as an articling student in August 2014.
During her time at law school, Kelsey volunteered with both the Civil and Pro Bono projects of Student Legal Services. She spent time with the Mustard Seed organization in Edmonton and was a part of the Civil Claims Duty Counsel pilot project with Pro Bono Students Canada which is still operating today.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Central Alberta Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Director, Central Alberta Refugee Effort
- Volunteer, Canada Winter Games 2019
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, University of Alberta, 2008