Warren Sinclair LLP has represented and provided advice to both employees and employers in a wide variety of cases involving employment and labour law issues, including issues related to individual employment contracts, allegations of wrongful dismissal, grievances and the negotiation of collective agreements.
The lawyers in Warren Sinclair LLP’s Employment and Labour Law practice group include Michael D. Keyes and Kelsey Lavery.
Michael D. Keyes has experience assisting clients with:
• Drafting Employment Agreements for entry level employees through to senior level management;
• Wrongful Dismissal matters;
• Non-Competition & Confidentiality matters;
• Employment Standards matters;
• Employment Insurance matters;
• Human Rights issues; and
• Volunteer Sector personnel issues.