Louis grew up in Clair, New Brunswick. After completing his History and Political Science degree at the University of Ottawa he went on to attend law school at the Université de Moncton.
Louis practices in the areas of real estate, commercial transactions, corporate law, wills and estate. He is also interested in municipal law.
He speaks both English and French and will gladly serve you in the language of your choice.
Outside of work, Louis is active in the community as Vice Chair of Youth HQ and as a member of the Piper Creek Optimist Club. He is also a member of the French Canadian Association of Red Deer. In his free time Louis enjoys playing hockey, slow pitch, travelling and riding his motorcycle.
• Juris Doctor, Université de Moncton, 2014
• Joint Honours BA in History and Political Science, University of Ottawa, 2011
• Law Society of Alberta
• Central Alberta Bar Society (CABS)
• Piper Creek Optimist Club
• Youth HQ (Vice Chair)
• Association des juristes d’expressions française en Alberta (AJEFA)
• Association canadienne-française de l’Alberta (ACFA)