Louis grew up in Clair, New Brunswick. After completing his History and Political Science degree at the University of Ottawa, he went on to attend law school at the Université de Moncton.
Louis practices in the areas of real estate, wills and estates, drafting of matrimonial property agreements (co-habitation agreements, pre and post nuptial agreements and separation agreements) and review and termination of gross royalty trust agreements.
Pour les francophones; Louis se fera plaisir de vous servir en français.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Central Alberta Bar Society (CABS)
- Association des juristes d’expression française en Alberta (AJEFA)
- Piper Creek Optimist Club (Board Member)
- Association canadienne-française de l’Alberta, régionale de Red Deer (Conseiller)
Past Community Involvement
- Youth HQ (Director 2015-2019)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Red Deer (Director 2015-2019)
- Boys and Girls Club of Red Deer (Director 2015-2019)
Outside of work, Louis enjoys playing hockey, slo-pitch, travelling and riding his motorcycle.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, Université de Moncton, 2014
- Joint Honours BA in History and Political Science, University of Ottawa, 2011