Louis grew up in Clair, New Brunswick. After completing his History and Political Science degree at the University of Ottawa, he went on to attend law school at the Université de Moncton.
Louis practices in the areas of real estate, commercial transactions, corporate law, wills and estate and the review and termination of gross royalty trust agreements.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Central Alberta Bar Society (CABS)
- Association des juristes d’expression française en Alberta (AJEFA)
- Piper Creek Optimist Club
- Youth HQ (Secretary)
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Red Deer (Secretary)
- Boys and Girls Club of Red Deer (Secretary)
Outside of work, Louis is active in the community as a Director of Youth HQ and as a member of the Piper Creek Optimist Club. In his free time, Louis enjoys playing hockey, slo-pitch, travelling and riding his motorcycle.
- Juris Doctor, Université de Moncton, 2014
- Joint Honours BA in History and Political Science, University of Ottawa, 2011